For Employers, Missouri Career Center can:
- Create a jobs.mo.gov posting to your specifications.
- Qualify “work-ready” applicants for you to interview.
- Do most of the paperwork for you.
- Host a recruitment event for your business.
- House your pre-screening process.
- Provide professional interview space.
- Access labor market data for you.
- Alert you to qualified applicants.
- Provide HR support, screening and Workers Comp through the WRM (Work Ready Missouri) and OJT (On-the-Job Training) programs, with the goals of long-term employment for the trainee and gaining a loyal, specialized laborer.
Other Services at Missouri Career Center:
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits, for private businesses.
- National Career Readiness Certificate (“Work Keys” screening)
- Show Me Heroes and other veterans services: showmeheroes.mo.gov
To find out more about Missouri Career Center services call (573) 541-1930. You can also visit jobs.mo.gov, or contact local representative Martin Kocher: email@example.com.