COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LISTINGS IN SHELBY COUNTY:
- Office building under construction on West Chestnut Street has two available suites for rent. 40′ x 40′ each; will build to suit. For more info call Jim Johnston, (660) 699-2132.
- Brick building at 110 S. Center; currently in use as a beauty salon and quilting business but has potential for many uses. New windows, new awning, new water heater. Ready by late summer/early fall 2017. Contact Cheryl Bowling, (660) 651-0942.
- Empty Lot at 519 E. Maple; 3.3 acres with large circle drive and 4 concrete pads. Across from Legion Hall, close to veterinarian, laundromat, greenhouse and Hawkins Theater. Offered by Community State Bank, Shelbina. Contact Kim Larrick, (573) 588-4101.
- Vacant lot on SE Service Road next to Subway. Potential second lot available. Call Paul Studer, (573) 415-6453.
- Former Auto-Mat, 404 East Maple. 24 x 28 office building plus 1 ½ acre lot. Offered by See Real Estate, Monroe City, MO. MLS # 15035533. (800) 748-7586; email@example.com.
- Rental space in new building at corner of Center & Walnut Streets. Call Kenny Hines, (660) 651-6175.
- Dobyns’ Market, 108 West Maple. Offered by Prestige Realty Co., Hannibal, MO. (573) 221-8171. Agent: J’Nelle Lee.
- Shelbina Greenhouses, 523 & 525 East Maple. Offered by Tiger Country Realty, Macon, MO. (660) 651-4107 or (660) 385-7297. Agent: Sonja Legan.
- Shelbina Industrial Park, 57 acres in the northwest part of Shelbina, MO, suitable for industrial and service commercial use. For more information contact the Shelbina City Office, (573) 588-4104.
- Former Mahaffey DX on North Jackson Street, for sale by owner. Call Randy Mahaffey, (660) 346-8292 on weekends or (217) 773-3028 anytime.
- Former Kountry Korner Kafe at 101 East Main Street. 4,298 sq. ft. building, by owner. (660) 346-0257.
- Former Little’s Bar & Restaurant at 115 East Main Street. Almost 10,000 sq.ft. building. Send private message to Adam Wagner if interested; serious inquiries only.
- Former Sweetwater Grill at 100 East Maple Street. Includes restaurant, equipment and two upstairs apartments. For sale by owner.
- Smokin’ J’s Bar & Grill on Main Street. For sale by owner.
(Updated June 12, 2017)